Yui name means anointed
Local Origin of Name: Japanese
From the name Yui
Meaning: Blessed or anointed
Emotional Spectrum. Handles a crisis well, people seek her guidance.
Personal Integrity. No one would doubt her word.
Personality. She seeks the ill-will of no one.
Relationships. Likes her friends to be prompt!
Travel & Leisure. Yui knows how to relax!
Career & Money. A career in movies would suit Yui, a natural actress.
Life’s Opportunities. The entrepreneur spirit in her is strong.
Yui’s Lucky Numbers: 45. 8. 24. 41. 54.
Name By Alphabet
Find out more name in our sites
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish