Local Origin of Name: Greek
From the name Awilda
Meaning: Untamed, Wild
Emotional Spectrum • Cannot hide happiness or sadness.
Personal Integrity • Her integrity is her most precious possession.
Personality • Pep doesn’t always come in pills.
Relationships • Doesn’t need much out of life but to be loved.
Travel & Leisure • Vacations are a time of special excitement for Awilda.
Career & Money • Not one to ‘Keep up with the Jones’.
Life’s Opportunities • Nothing is impossible for Awilda, given the right educational tools.
” Draw nigh to God and He will draw nigh to you. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh