Ardas name mean pray of God
Local Origin of Name: India, Arabic
From the name Ardas
Ardas is male and female name.
The Ardas (Punjabi: ਅਰਦਾਸ) is a Sikh prayer that is done before performing or after undertaking any significant task; after reciting the morning and evening Banis (prayers)
Meaning: Lion , Pray of God
Emotional Spectrum • Peaceful on the outside, yet churning
emotions on the inside. Personal Integrity • The stuff that Presidents are made of…
Personality • Never a harsh word for anyone. Relationships • Likes his friends to be prompt!
Travel & Leisure • A fondness for the mountains will emerge.
Career & Money • Investments made early keep Ardas comfortable in the golden years.
Life’s Opportunities • A survivor, he will always bounce back and be ready again!
” You cannot climb uphill by thinking downhill thoughts. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh