Hisoka name means secretive
Local Origin of Name: Japanese
From the Japanese name Hisoka
Meaning: ‘Secretive’ or ‘reserved’
Emotional Spectrum • It’s more fun to be happy than sad is
his credo. Personal Integrity • The decency of Hisoka is never questioned.
Personality • Each mind has its own method.
Relationships • The life of the party, Hisoka feels comfortable in the spotlight.
Travel & Leisure • Born to shop!
Career & Money • Adept in financial matters.
Life’s Opportunities • A person who welcomes new technology, Hisoka will go far.
” The Lord loves those who pursue righteousness. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh