Meaning of the Greek female name Rheta is Speaker
Local Origin of Name: Greek
From the name Rheta
Emotional Spectrum • You know where you stand with Rheta.
Personal Integrity • No one is more worthy of trust.
Personality • Nothing is rarer than a good nature.
Relationships • A few close friends are all she needs.
Travel & Leisure • A person well-suited to new lands and new faces.
Career & Money • Education is the key to Rheta’s career path.
Life’s Opportunities • No stranger to hard work, her efforts will be rewarded.
Rheta’s Lucky Numbers: 40 • 15 • 19 • 24 • 28 • 48
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh