Netuno is Portuguese name origin means Moist
Local Origin of Name: Portuguese
From the name Netuno.
Variant name of Neptunus
Meaning: Moist or Wet
Emotional Spectrum • A built-in steam valve keeps the heat down!
Personal Integrity • His good name is his most precious asset.
Personality • He lives on the sunny side of the street.
Relationships • Doesn’t need much out of life but to be loved.
Travel & Leisure • He will find it hard to wind-down on vacation.
Career & Money • A career in law would suit Netuno.
Life’s Opportunities • While not seeking fame, his future is in the limelight.
Netuno’s Lucky Numbers: 21 • 8 • 18 • 39 • 29 • 4
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh