Mansik is Korean male name means Mature person
Local Origin of Name: Korean
From the name Mansik. 만식
Meaning: Mature built or Mature Person.
Emotional Spectrum • A smile gives you more face value.
Personal Integrity • Moral backbone is the hallmark of Mansik.
Personality • Life is a stage.
Relationships • Friends have often told him how much they like him.
Travel & Leisure • While work is important to him, quiet time also has its place.
Career & Money • The right job for him is within his grasp.
Life’s Opportunities • Not one to rest on past accomplishments, he is always on the move.
Mansik’s Lucky Numbers: 22 • 6 • 23 • 27 • 21 • 8
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh