Meaning of the Italian female name Ernesta is Serious
Local Origin of Name: Italian/Spanish
From the name Ernesta, Ernst
Ernesto is male form of Ernesta
Meaning: Serious business .
Emotional Spectrum • You wouldn’t want to be on the bad
side of Ernesta. Personal Integrity • No one is more worthy of trust.
Personality • Loyalty and sincerity – dominating qualities.
Relationships • A people person, she does not like to be alone.
Travel & Leisure • Born to travel!
Career & Money • Ernesta has a knack for skillful money handling.
Life’s Opportunities • Nothing is impossible for Ernesta, given the right educational tools.
” Blessed is the man who always fears the Lord. “
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh