Naamah is Hebrew male name means Pleasant
Local Origin of Name: Hebrew
From the name Naamah
Meaning: Pleasant or beautiful
Emotional Spectrum • Handles a crisis well, people seek his guidance.
Personal Integrity • The decency of Naamah is never questioned.
Personality • Sparkling personality.
Relationships • Not many people are as giving as Naamah.
Travel & Leisure • Likes to share his adventures.
Career & Money • Investments made early keep Naamah comfortable in the golden years.
Life’s Opportunities • An abundant and happy life blesses this gifted person.
Naamah’s Lucky Numbers: 35 • 26 • 45 • 19 • 27 • 46
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh