Norio is Japanese name origin means Man of Law
Local Origin of Name: Japanese
From the name Norio.
規夫, 規郎, 典雄, 典士
Variant name of Nori.
Meaning: Man of Law
Emotional Spectrum • He can put on a good show and rise to the occasion.
Personal Integrity • A sincere person, no one doubts Norio.
Personality • Magnetic personality; has the power to attract.
Relationships • The romance department is key to his happiness.
Travel & Leisure • Winter sports are attractive to Norio.
Career & Money • Parents play a major role in his educational career.
Life’s Opportunities • Not everyone has the career opportunities of Norio.
Norio’s Lucky Numbers: 24 • 49 • 11 • 21 • 16 • 45
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh